“Remember your ‘To Do’ list but don’t forget your ‘To Be’ List.” – Richard Branson
Another week gets rolling.
Some of our “TO DO” lists are longer than a Springsteen concert setlist.
Before we sprint out the door, take a minute to think…
Maybe we need to focus less on what we want ‘TO DO’ and more on who we need to BE.
Here are 12 things that may BE missing from your “TO DO” list:
- Bring ENERGY to every room you enter.
- Ask a QUESTION before making a statement.
- COMPLIMENT someone in front of their peers.
- Treat your customers BETTER than they expect.
- Get outside and MOVE.
- Leave something better than you found it.
- REMOVE one time stealing, obsolete thing on your list.
- Offer to HELP before they ask.
- HOLD THE DOOR for someone.
- Write in a JOURNAL.
- Do one thing that SCARES YOU.
- Disappear for 20 minutes to READ FROM A GREAT BOOK.
430 years ago William Shakespeare asked, “To be or not to be?”
It’s an amazing quote.
It’s also a great philosophy to live your life.
(Big Thank You to Seth Godin for the inspiration!)