“There are 3 things every successful salesperson needs: the right mindset, a refined skillset, and an effective tool kit.” – The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need
Mindset is everything.
We must dial in the right mindset before we go anywhere near a customer.
Below are 3 questions that will help you create a killer pre-call mindset.
These 3 questions are applicable to any selling situation.
Below each question is a micro question related to our customers.
Mentally rehearse these before your next appointment:
- 1) What can I LEARN?
- What’s been their experience?
- What do they perceive?
- What outcomes do they see?
- What’s most important to them?
- Where are they apathetic?
- 2) What VALUE can I bring?
- How comfortable are they with dosing?
- When do they hold off injecting?
- What muscles are they afraid to inject?
- How strong is their reimbursement?
- How efficient is their schedule?
- What are they working on in the new year?
- 3) What ACTIONS can we take?
- What idea can we agree upon?
- What 1 patient can we identify?
- Who can I connect this customer to?
- Who can this customer introduce me to?
- What project can we work on together?
LEARN what’s going on inside your customer’s head.
Bring VALUE to every interaction.
Do these 3 consistently, take your access and influence to the next level.