“The ability to think on your feet is no excuse for being unprepared.”
Before every customer interaction, you should have:
- 1 emotionally engaging, thought provoking question prepared in advance.
- 1 idea to present that benefits your customer.
- 1 action you will ask your customer to consider doing.
The average sales professional does not do this.
This Vibe was based on the new book, “The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need”.
Below is simple question that doubles as a direct close:
- Describe exactly what you want your customer to do.
- Immediately ask, “Fair enough?”
- “Dr Mary, if you schedule that patient we just discussed for their first injection, I’ll provide the samples. Fair enough?”
If they agree, the sale is closed.
If they won’t commit, ask “What’s holding you back?”
The real objection will surface.
This idea was taken from a Jeffrey Gitomer seminar.
– Joe Ciccarone